April 1, 2011

Back to the Vet

Sushi is back to the vet this morning to get her teeth trimmed. We're going to try to do it without anesthetic first, which I don't think will be successful. She's so tiny and wiggly that I think it would be hard even if her teeth were only mildly crooked. I can't imagine it being successful with the degree of malocclusion she has. It is worth a try though; less risk to her and much cheaper overall.

I'm also curious to see how much she weighs. Her last visit was three and a half weeks ago and she was 181 grams. She is five and a half months old now and I do not think she has put on much weight in the last few weeks. She seems very healthy and her weight is good for her size, but she's overall very tiny.

She's cute though. You can't debate that.


No comments:

Post a Comment