May 9, 2012

Saké

I think Saké is in desperate need of some quality time. We haven't had a lot of free time lately, yet it's easy to get Sushi out on a regular basis. She is happy to get held and it is easy to grab her out of the cage and tote her around the house while I do other things. On the other hand, Saké hates to be held and really only wants attention if you're going to pet her in the cage or hold her quietly outside. She especially likes to just lay next to me while I read if I pet her lightly. She certainly doesn't want to tour the house on a regular basis like her sister does.

Saké in January

As a result, she spends far too much time inside her cage these days. I'm hoping to rectify that tonight and spend a couple of hours reading while she sacks out asleep next to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment