September 29, 2011

Hightailing

The other night I let the girls out for their first serious play time since their Great Escape (read about it at bentorats.blogspot.com/2011/09/tired-rat.html).

I put the girls on the bed and expected to just sit and read for a while while they played. Saké climbed next to me and started quietly grooming herself. Sushi had other plans.

Sushi has a destination in mind...

She immediately headed to the foot of the bed and by the time I took this picture and put my camera down, she had made it to the trunk at the foot of the bed and was sliding down the bedframe to the floor. Evidently she didn't do all of the exploring she wanted to do the other night when she hid inside our box spring. Fortunately this time I caught her before she made it to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment